Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TalulaBelle Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2010, 01:27 PM
    children's book from the 80s colorful dragon
    Hi. I'm looking for a book from my childhood (the 80's). I'm not sure if I'm thinking about 2 different books from a particular series that had similar illustrations. I think it may be just one book. Here are the random things that I remember.
    -a lamb. His mother was involved as well. I think he ran away. There's a lot of talk about rolling green hills and Kudzu. I think that's the lamb's name, but I can't find anything about it in any search anywhere.
    -a dragon. Like a kimona dragon. I feel like there is some point in the story where the dragon really reveals itself and has all of these beautiful colors on its scales. I think I remember that he was sneaky and bad in some way.
    -color. The cover was like a black mat surrounding a picture of green leafiness.

Now - if it is two separate books, the leafiness and the lamb go together. I know this is vague, but it's been one of those things on my mind for months and no one else in the world seems to know what I'm talking about. It's just like when I ask other people my age if they remember Baba Papa...

Anyway - here's hoping!
    TalulaBelle Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2010, 01:29 PM

Ha! Just learned that's komodo dragon... oops. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dragon book with wizards [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I remember a book and I'm hoping you have read it and know what I'm talking about . Think it had a snowy cave with a gold dragon and some adventurers on the cover (could be way off) List of things I know About a boy with a gray patch of hair who is in fact a wizard but does not know...

Searching for children's book from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a children's picture book that I read in the 80s, in the UK. It had illustrations of cross-sections of various animal houses, but I can't remember if it had a story or was just a collection of pictures.

Movie form 80s with a flying dog dragon thing [ 11 Answers ]

Ok I remember this movie from the 80s. It was about a boy and he had a flying dragon that looked like a dog, golden retriver ish. It started when the boy found a book in an attic about fairy tales and he had to keep reading to keep the fairy tale world alive. There was a little girl princess in it...

View more questions Search