Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amigoos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 11:24 AM
    How many hepatitis viruses can give rise to hepatitis
    I need to find answer for preparation my exam. Thanks in advance for all answers.
    rsp179x Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2010, 06:43 AM
    I can not answer your question, however, if someone does not answer, you should be able to Google hepatitis and find the answer.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rsp179x View Post
    I can not answer your question, however, if someone does not answer, you should be able to google hepatitis and find the answer.

Please don't advise the OP to Google to find the answer. Please do the research and post the answer for OP -

In this case it's this site which gives the info: Viral Hepatitis Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment by MedicineNet.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hepatitis C [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this site hello to all and I hope you are well. I was diagnosed as having had chronic liver failure in November 2008 and was released a week later with no further treatment, I talked with a nurse yesterday and she stated that I have Hepatitis C and that it is contagious and also...

Hepatitis c [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what are the causes of hepatitis c. is it infectious and if it is, how does One catch the disease. Is there any newly inovative solutions for cure? Also, is it inheirited? Thanks

Hepatitis B [ 1 Answers ]

My mother died of liver cancer as a result of hepatitis B. My sister and I were also diagnosed with hepatitis B however mine is chronic and hers is not. What is chronic hepatitis B and what are chances that I will get liver cancer.

Hepatitis C [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Heppatitis C And Had Some Blood Work Done To See If It Is Active Or Not. I Was Reading About Some Natural Products To Take That Is Suppose To Be The World's #1 Seller. It Is Called Liv-52 (liver Support Formula). Do You Recommend Taking This? I Haven't Talked To My Doctor Yet Because The...

Hepatitis c [ 2 Answers ]

Current treatments for Hepatitis C? Vitamins or natural products that can help?

View more questions Search