Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaibhav1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Sex without a condom
    I am of 38 and my wife of 33. After marriage we were enjoying sex like anything. But for past one year my wife says she don't have interest in having sex, and even in kissing. She says you can take it whenever I want. But she is not active. Will you please tell me remedy for these
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 11:51 AM

Sometimes women's sexual interest dwindle. Has she been to see her doctor about this? There might be an underlying cause as to her not feeling in the mood anymore. Is the sex all about you? Is there anything she says is wrong or she isn't liking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex 1 week after an abortion and the condom broke. [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion and the bleeding only lasted that day and it was very light. I took the antibiotics they gave me and started the pill on the Sunday after the abortion --2 days later. A week to the day later I had sex and used a condom--2 actually, because we thought the first one was...

I had sex with a condom the last time he pulled out it stayed inside. [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with a condom and the last time he pulled out the condom stayed in. The next day I took the plan B pill just to be sure. The day after that I got my period. But now I haven't had my period for a while, I'm wondering what is going on and what are the odds of me being pregnant?

Sex without a condom [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday me and this boy got together at my friends house and went up in her room and started to hook up . Then we basically started doing it with clothes on and he said lets just have sex really quick because he didn't have a condom at first I said no then got really into it and then said yes ....

I had sex without a condom! [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex without a condom about 4-5 times in one week with a guy I love with all my heart and soul I so badly want to be pregnant so I took a home test about 4 days after it showed negative... but I hurd you have to wait 14 days so I was busy waiting and my period started but I think its early !...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

View more questions Search