Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marieannloves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:10 AM
    1990 1980 movie sci fi family pixie dust
    When I was younger, I saw a movie, but I vaguely remember it. It went something like this.
    It was a real movie (not cartoon) that took place in around the 1980's or 1990's. I think it's a sci fi family movie.

A couple kids around 10 or so found a small bag full of some kind of magical dust. A man wanted the dust, because it would make him very powerful, so the kids tried to keep it away from him. With the dust, they ran down a grassy hill in the country where they started traveling down a river to another world. This world had all sorts of different magical creatures flying around. I barely remember, but some of the creatures floated into a giant hole for some ritual. Towards the end, the man got his hands on the dust and stood at the top of a hill where he used it to become very powerful.

That's all I can remember. If anyone could help, that would be great! :)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 11:08 AM

Sounds like,.

The Great Land of Small
    marieannloves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 11:35 AM

Thank you soooooo much! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980-1990 children's movie. Puppet/costume type characters [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie (if it is a movie) for a few years now. I thought I found what I was looking for a while back, being told it was The Dark Crystal. It wasn't the one. Similar type of fantasy puppet like characters. All I remember is a character dressed up in costume as a...

The name of an 80's - 90s Sci Fi family movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people! The name of this movie is driving me insane - I can't find anything on Google and my friends and family think I'm crazy and making up the film... Can someone tell me the name of this movie. It's in the 80's or early 90's - a Sci Fi Family movie, from what I can remember there were...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Sci fi family movie from 1990 or 80? [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of a movie I watched when I was younger that has 4 aliens in it that are very skinny. There is a mom dad sister and a younger boy. The movie takes place in cali and I remember a human family is helping the little boy reunite with his family. I also remember they had to go to a wind...

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

View more questions Search