Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMABBAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 04:05 AM
    Often my cpu display unable connect ,why?
    I have 1mphs line. Last two days often my cpu display like UNABLE TO CONNECT, THEN HOW I ENTER THAT TRY AGAIN 3OR 4, TIMES, THE NET WORK OK. LIKE OFTEN IT IS NOW , wHY LIKE THIS?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 11:15 AM
    I don't quite understand the problem, can you explain it more thoroughly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect to cpu to laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a CPU where I kept my personal files. I don't have monitor now (Only CPU). Can you suggest me how to connect to my CPU through my laptop and get the data to my Laptop? (Both my laptop and CPU is having Windows XP OS). Thanks is adnvance.. :)

Connect laptop to cpu (tower) [ 5 Answers ]

I want to use my cpu as an external hard drive for my laptop. That way I can access via my laptop, files from my desk top PC. How do I connect my lap top to my cpu?

How to connect a laptop with a CPU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a laptop with Windows Vista OS and a CPU (with out monitor). Windows 2003 and SAP XI is installed in the hard disk which is there in the CPU. I am not interested to buy a monitor now. I would like to connect the CPU to my laptop. Could you suggest me, how can I access the...

Unable to display wallpaper in Windows Vista [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My brother in Law has a problem. He is unable to put wallpaper on the desktop. Can anyone please tell me how this problem can be solved. He has tried the following By right click on desktop -> Properties -> Desktop -> wallpaper name -> OK But still wallpaper can't be displayed. So what...

View more questions Search