Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    208146229 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Want orthodontist but cant afford it what can I do?
    My teeth arein a very bad situation I can't even smile and chat with others I'm very ashamed. Now I want braces but I can't afford them because my mother is not working what can I do because I am really desperate
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 10:30 AM
    I'd suggest you contact a Dental College near your home. They often accept clients for treatment at a very reduced cost. You won't find any one who will do it for free.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 11:08 AM

How old are you? Are you old enough to work?
    208146229 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 02:12 PM
    I am 21 years and studying
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 02:26 PM

Some orthodontists offer payment plans that you can set up. As Flossie suggested, I'd check into a dental school as a starting point. Then maybe if you save up enough for a downpayment, you can set up an installment plan so that you can get the work done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't afford a counselor! [ 2 Answers ]

People keep saying that the solution to relationship problems is seeking professional counsel. I can't afford even $50 a hour. (Not that you could find a good one for that.) There has to be another way. Any ideas? Church isn't one. He won't go there.

Can we afford this? [ 12 Answers ]

Increase taxes and make up new taxes Tax on the wealthy Tax if you live in house more than 24 hundred square feet Double income tax Social security tax Tax retirement Higher tax on inheritance tax Medical tax Global poverty tax

Bad Orthodontist, Teeth still messed up after braces! [ 23 Answers ]

I am an adult and had braces for 2 yrs and 3 months. My top teeth were straight but my bottoms were a little crooked plus I had an extra tooth on the bottom. Also I had a slight underbite. I went to 3 ortho's before I choose him. All of which told me I would have to have jaw surgery. Hes the...

Herpst Device.orthodontist [ 5 Answers ]

My child had the herpst put in 9/06. SInce then the metal that goes around the tooth on the left side has loosened 5 times and has come off. My Ortho said in the 20 years he has been doing this he has never seen one loosen. Has anybody ever experienced this or am I alone with this? Why...

I can't afford it,what can I do. [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I was engaged but the guy left me cold and dry .I am now stuck with a house payment that I can not afford ,I can only afford half of it and the rest goes to my bills.I have lived in this house for about 5 months now and April was the first month that it has not been paid yet.I don't want...

View more questions Search