Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farrisenterpris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 11:40 PM
    What is the name of the movie actor that has shifty eyes and plays a skitsophrenic
    The skitso is given meds by a doctor that is convinced that the meds will fix him before the state exicutes him for a string of serial murders that one of his personalities has committed. The movie takes place in the desert during a flash flood. All of his personalities are trapped at a motel between two washouts. If anyone can help me find the name of this movie or crazy eyed actor I would appriciate it.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 24, 2010, 03:24 AM

Movie is Identity (2003)

Possible the shifty eyed guy is Pruitt Taylor Vince

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a name or an actor from an 80s or 90 movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember much of the movie. But I know it had chimps learning to fly I think . The chimps can sign and a guy learns to say apple in sign language. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Title of Movie and Lead Actor [ 2 Answers ]

"anyone out there know's the title of this movie? Movie ends with man (I think but not sure Bruce Willis / Kevin Costner; gunshot wound) driving away from road side desert diner after paying off a debt owed this crime boss by his best friend / brother (again not sure) to this notorious crime boss...

Movie title, actor and actress [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie on TV. It was about a couple who rented this house on a lake or island, and the only way you can get there was by boat. His wife had recently died and he rented the house to get away from it all. The women rented the same house but didn't know he rented it and was...

Recent movie with a wrester as an actor in it. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a recent movie with a wrester who plays as one of the characters, with a bunch of people put on an island and have to survive to win money... or something like that. Can someone help?

View more questions Search