Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Need help on two movies
    Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo.

The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set is all black and white and when the monsters come it turns into color. They also come out of his closet.

The second movie/show is set in the old west and these guys come to this familys house and they throw the children into this well. Then it flash forwards into the present where this brother and sister finds the well and the girls ghost comes to vist them.

If you have info please respond or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 08:07 PM
    The second part of your question seems to relate to the well-known TV movie "Child of Glass".
    pinkfloyd_817 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 06:55 PM
    I think the first one is "where the wild things are"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

Copy Movies to CD [ 10 Answers ]

I was wondering, is there a legal way to make copies of movies that I have purchased (in CD form)? I have no intention of selling them, I just want to make copies for my wife and myself. Is there a safe program I can download? Are there any safe programs with wich I can copy movies that I can...

Old movies [ 2 Answers ]

Who played the monster , in frankenstien ? The old movie Thank you

Movies [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who was originally asked to star in the 1959 version of Ben Hur?

View more questions Search