Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2010, 05:47 PM
    'Trash' horror about rapid aging disease New York
    Okay, can you name this book

It is essentially about a Hospital I think outside of New York and a lot of patients are dying 'mysteriously' but clearly through some form of rapid aging disease. There's a crazy maverick scientist who dies and it turns out he was having a love affair with a stripper and his ex colleague starts trying to go through his notes to find out about some great discovery he made...

I started reading this book then lost it while moving house and can't remember it's name! I know it sounds like terrible trash fiction but I'd like to finish it. I think it was published late 80s?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 07:05 PM

Sounds like it could be a Robin Cook novel.

There was a book called Extreme measures or Desperate Measures you might want to look at.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 07:11 PM
    [QUOTE=Kitkat22;
    Sounds like it could be a Robin Cook novel

[url=http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/robin-cook/]Robin Cook[/url] - 31k
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2010, 03:27 AM

YES! Mortal Fear it is :-D

Thank you.
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkemett View Post
    YES! Mortal Fear it is :-D

Thank you.

Please rate my answer on the agree /disagree feature. If I helped click disagree and give a response. Enjoy the book and check out some of Dean Koontz books. They are great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s horror/action/scifi trash Robots? Liquid? [ 1 Answers ]

Im searching for the title of an old movie back in the 80s. All I remember is that it was a horror movie where the people were some kind of robots filled with some liquid/goo stuff. At least they behaved like robots with their jerky movements :D. I remember a scene where one of them is punching...

Real classic horror not the trash they have today. [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for good older horror films like the shining or burnt offerings have a lot of horror films but looking for new ideas that I haven't thought of... your suggestions helpful

Rapid detox? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about rapid detox? I am addict to oxys and just need to get off them and heard about this rapid detox.. Anyone heard of it and if so where do I get it? Thanks

Rapid Weight Loss [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I weigh about 95kgs and want to lose 30kgs in about a month is this possible? I am planning on dieting and exercising on the Atkins diet and cardio workouts through out the day. Please give me your views, if it is safe or not, and if not please let me no a good way to lose weight. Thank...

Very rapid weight gain [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very concerned about something that's been going on for the past four years. All my teenage and adult life I've effortlessly weighed the same-between 115 and 120 pounds (I'm five feet, nine inches tall and used to model). I always exercise regurlarly and have a "normal" diet - balanced, but I...

View more questions Search