Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boomer47 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 05:08 PM
    I set a box of Miracle Grow on top of my table saw. The Miracle grow got on top of m
    I set a box of Miracle Grow on top of my table saw and it stained the alumunium. Any way to clean this up?

Feb 23, 2010, 05:13 PM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer47 View Post
    I set a box of Miracle Grow on top of my table saw and it stained the alumunium. Any way to clean this up? It turned the top black.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 12:46 AM
    Hi, Boomer47!

Has the aluminum been eaten away or pitted at all because of the Miracle Grow being on it?

Thanks!
    nicolesmg Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 12:46 PM
    The black stain caused by the miracle gro is a result of the iron in the product, for any type of metal, the best way to get this stain out would be a product such as Whink Rust & Stain Remover.

Feb 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Boomer47!

Has the aluminum been eaten away or pitted at all because of the Miracle Grow being on it?

Thanks!
    No, all I have is black about the size of a softball or a little larger.Thanks Boomer47
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 01:38 PM

Try cleaning it with WD 40.
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:58 AM

My dad had the same problem and your just screwd my dad tried everythingbut if you do find sompthing that works please tell me my dad and I will have a hear t attack if you do though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miracle Grow? [ 5 Answers ]

My flowers do not seem to be doing very well. I thought I try feeding them with Miracle Grow plant food, but they do not look any better - they look worse actually. I put less then the recommended amount in the water, but they are still turning brown and yucky looking. Any suggestions? Petunias,...

High definition set top box [ 2 Answers ]

I have a high definition LCD television but it does not have an inbuilt HD tuner. My TV is 1080p definition capable. I intent to buy a high definition set top box for this TV. I want to be certain that the HD set top box I buy have the capability to compliment the 1080p feature of my TV. Could you...

Set top box [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect set top box, dvd-vcr recorder and TV? Where do the av leads and antenna leads go. Can I record one channel and watch another?

Connecting TV dvd/video recorder set top box [ 1 Answers ]

How do you conect TV to et top box and vd/vcr recorder

Cable Signal Not Passing through HD Set Top Box [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3250 HD set top box, which is not interfacing well with my Pioneer DVR 533H DVD Recorder. With Cable (coax) going IN to the set top box, and cable out (coax)going out of the same box and going IN to the DVD Recorder, (with DVD out going to the HD TV), the HD...

View more questions Search