Misty46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Packard bell 1200 plus vista driver 64 bit
    I have a windows 7 64 bit os

I need a driver for a Packard Bell 1200 plus flatbed scanner
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 07:23 PM

The only driver I found on Packard Bell's website is for XP. You're probably out of luck, but contact Packard-Bell to confirm. Budget scanners usually don't get driver updates for new operating systems if they are more than a year or so old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 6 Answers ]

Am having problems with my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus, my CD have scratches and no longer works; tried to download the setup file off www.packardbell.com/support/downloads but the file I downloaded detects that the scanner is connected but I can not scan. I receive this message instead when...

Packard bell 1200 software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a packard bell 1200 flatbed scanner with install disk I ave recently bought a new laptop with windows vista pre installed but my scanner doesn't work on vista any ideas where I can get the software compatible for vista many thanks

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am experiencing some problems with my scanner, a packard bell diamond 1200 plus. It has been working fine for months however when I recently came to use it, a message came up saying it could not locate the scanner and that it is not connected to the PC. I checked it and it is connected and...

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've recently bought a new laptop which has Windows Vista 32 OS. I have tried to install the software to run my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus scanner but the disc is only for XP. I have run a system check on the driver and the scanner operates but I need the software to run it. Can you help....

View more questions Search