JOANNE7568 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 02:14 PM
    I am a Registered CPA in NYS do I have to register as tax preparer in NYS
    Registered CPA in New York
    Does new law to register as tax preparer in New York apply
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 11:08 AM
    I do not think so. That law was aimed primarily at people like me who prepared returns for NY clients from out-of-state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nys disability tax withholding [ 1 Answers ]

My son has 2 jobs, and both withhold the NYS Disability tax. Is there a limit? And can he request that one of them stop?

Inheritance tax in NYS [ 1 Answers ]

My husband passed away and left me realestate and cash in excess of $2,000,000. Will I be taxed upon returning to NY. I've lived abroad for 30 years and haven't worked.

,NYS inheritance tax laws [ 4 Answers ]

My mother & stepfather possess $400,000 in realestate,& $300,000 in cash. The Realestate was recently sold for one dollar to my "STEP BROTHER" ,born in wedlock to my mother & stepfather! My stepfather has 2 other sons,& there are 4 children from my mothers marrige to my father. Although the lions...

NYS Tax Refund [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take to receive a nys tax refund from a tax offset if I efiled with direct deposit? It has been 4 weeks

NYS Inheritance Tax [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine left me over $100,000 from his $730,000 estate. Do I have to pay NY State an inheritance tax? If so, isn't it taken out of the entire estate before distribution to the beneficiaries?

View more questions Search