Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhanish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:46 AM
    Fatty chest
    Hi.. I have some how developed heavy fat on the chest... I am 5'10" and my weight is 78.. I have good muscles on shoulders and biceps.. but some how since 10 std I have this chest fat and it looks oughful on t shirts.. and if I need to take it off.. thats a nightmare.. so please let me know about the exercises and diet that would help me fight it.. thanks
    perrotjo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 08:09 PM
    If it doesn't respond to exercise, perhaps the only remedy might be liposuction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the chest [ 2 Answers ]

Is is true that when you lose weight you alos lose weight in your chest?? That is what I am trying to do... for most of the part I am trying to lose weight for me and then my chest.:confused:

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

Chest loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 13 and I lift weights and am okay looking. I am fine with everything except my chest or "tittie area". They are not quite "man boobs" but I'm not proud of them either. Is there any cardio, weight traing I could go on to get rid of this, and in at least 2 months? I will take any comments....

Tightness in chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a feeling of tightness in my chest for over a month now. It is most bothersome at night as I can't stop coughing. My cough is most often dry but on occasion I do cough up small amounts of mucus. A little history about me is that I am a full-time welder and smoke about a pack of cigarettes...

View more questions Search