Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRIS 23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:04 AM
    What do you get when you react propylene glycol and chromic acid
    We mixed propylene glycol and potassium dichromate and sulphuric acid,so the question is what are the products?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 09:08 AM

What is (acidified) potassium chromate used for? :rolleyes:

This will guide you to the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a single displacement reaction 9.23g of Al react with exist hydrochloric acid.how [ 1 Answers ]

In a single displacement reaction 9.23g of Al react with exist hydrochloric acid.how many grams of hydrogen will be produce?

Calculate the volume of the NaOH required to react completely with the acid. [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.0mL solution 0.026M solution of HCl reacts with a 0.032M NaOH. a)calculate the number of moles of HCl originally present. b)how many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? c)calculate the volume of the NaOH required to react completely with the acid. I really need those three...

Is Propylene Glycol in your pet's food or treats? [ 9 Answers ]

If it is please read the definition Websters dictionary from 1948. It is: a sweet, colorless, viscous liquid made from petroleum and otherwise, used as an ANTIFREEZE, germicide, solvent, etc. Would you eat ANTIFREEZE? Please stop feeding it to your pets! It is also found in cake mixes, makeup,...

Propylene Gylcol - Dyes [ 1 Answers ]

I current an working on a commercial sports product that involves the use of about 3.5 oz of a 50/50 solution of propylene gylcol / distilled water. The liquid is in motion in the product and moves about,. when we attempt to dye the liquid red, it begins to foam slightly as it moves about. How can...

Ethylene Glycol [ 1 Answers ]

I heard someone say tonight that they had remixed the antifreeze in their hot water heat furnace from 100 % to 50/50 because at 100 % it may freeze. This does not make sense

View more questions Search