Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aju007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 08:56 AM
    Company is an artificial person but why we called it joint stock company
    It is called that company is an artificial person and we always use the word joint stock company for a company?
    aju007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:01 AM

It is called that company is an artificial person and we always use joint stpock company for a company
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 09:41 AM

Please be patient.

We all volunteer at this site. It can sometimes take days for someone to answer your question. We all have families and lives outside of this site, it's not a job, it's something we do in our free time.

Check back often to see if someone has responded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying Stock From A Company That Is Absorbed By Another Company. [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in buying stock in a company that is struggling and may be bought by another company, or may file for bankruptcy. If I buy common stock from this company and they are absorbed by another company does my stock value immediately become the same value as the purchasing company? Also...

Sell of company stock [ 1 Answers ]

Our small corporation accepted an offer for another corporation to buy 50% of our company. This would be through purchase of 50% of stock Question is Does outstanding accounts receivables and accounts payable have to be brought up to date of close on sale. Since 100% owned then? Or...

Company is Artificial Person [ 1 Answers ]

Company is artificial person created by law it has got citizenship Also. Therefore can one company marry another company?

What are creditor's claims on the assets of a company called? [ 5 Answers ]

Net loss, expense or liability?

Looking for a Stock Company [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can go to find out about my shares from 1937 from a company called, American Reality + Development Co. They were originated out of the State of Nevada back in 1937.It is possible they could be bankrupt by now,but that is truly highly unlikely.I would like to find...

View more questions Search