Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bolen electric Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Office 07 software
    Installed on new computer 10 months ago. Computer died, got new hard-drive installed.
    I have office 07 disk, don't know what to do about getting code, I can't find the box that came with it that has code on it.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 07:36 AM

Maybe try the Magical Jelly Bean?:

Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v2.0.1 Review - Product Key Finder Software Review - Find Product Key

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

Free Office Software [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard of free software comparable to MS Office Suite? How well does it work when people send you MS documents excel, and powerpoint info, or when you send it to them. Is bascially problem free. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advacne

Uninstalling Office 2007 and Installing Office 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell with a Vista system. It also came pre loaded with Office 2007. My problem is: I do contracting work at home and Office 2007 is not compatible with the software they use so I must install Office 2003 to continue to work. If I go to the add/remove programs in my...

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

View more questions Search