Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2003, 09:14 PM
    Setup VB package
    Hi..
    When I want to run setup.exe for my VB package into Windows 2000 professional this message appeared ;

"Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click OK If you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows before you can run setup again. Click cancel to exit setup without updating system files."

Then I click OK and another message came out ;

" Do you want to restart Windows now? If you choose 'No', you will not be able to run setup again until after the system rebooted at a later time."

Then I click Yes to restart Windows and try to run setup.exe again, but still cannot . Same message will appear every time I run the setup file

Check out some similar questions!

Access loads a bitmap into a OLE object as a package [ 2 Answers ]

My client has 3 aging Access 97 dbs that run the production floor of a large plastic manufacturing plant. These are in the process of being replaced by much more robust, professional grade manufacturing control systems. The client is investing millions in the new systems, so redesign at this point...

Want 1040 package [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way I can get those idiots to send me a 1040 package every year instead of the 1040A? Once again, I have a capital gain, not a distribution and must file a 1040. So the big 1040A package they sent me goes to the landfill and I have to track down a 1040 and all the schedules I need. ...

Olympic Travel Package [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find out info on how to travel to the 2004 Olympics in Athens?  I would like info on where to stay, what to do when I'm there, the best deals, and how big the parties are going to be.  Yeah, Baby! Thanks, R

How to choose software package [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir or Madam, I

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.