Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsunww Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Raising funds for a missions trip?
    Hello. I'm planning on going to Europe for a missions trip through my church, but I need to raise the money for my flight, lodging, and meals. I'm looking for any suggestions on what the best way to do this might be. Also, is there anything I need to be aware of? Anything I need to do a specific way? I've never been on a missions trip and I've never had to raise funds before, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Feb 24, 2010, 12:54 PM

jsunww - well, if you are going on a missions trip through your church, why wouldn't they help you raise money for it?

I think missions trips are probably great things but I'm not sure why the expectation should be that other people should pay for it. This isn't meant to be rude but if you don't have the financial backing of your own church, then why should you expect to receive funds from someone else? You may have to man/woman up, get a job, and pay for this yourself. That would be my honest advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work For Missions But Keep Job [ 5 Answers ]

Do you have any ideas of how I can help out with missions type work while I still work my "regular" job? I have a regular job that I have no intentions of quitting but I would love to start helping do something to help kids around the world. Any ideas?

Gta san andreas no missions [ 1 Answers ]

hi I'm playing gta san andreas & there is no new mission poping up after z missions what should I do help kinng.

Raising money for a trip? [ 1 Answers ]

Our school is going on a trip to Washington D.C. this January to watch the inauguration and tour D.C. It's a pretty expensive trip, and one of my friends has only paid half of the trip. They were supposed to get business sponsorships but they all bailed! Is there a way to raise about 1000 bucks...

Word Use: Mission vs. Missions [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me- I'm surrounded by people who say, "I'm going on a missions trip", and I believe that it's grammatically incorrect. I'm just not sure how to explain why it's wrong. Isn't the word "missions" the plural form of the word "mission". Anything you could give me would be greatly...

View more questions Search