Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BizzareVictim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 10:13 PM
    How to sue bank america in small claims court
    THIS IS UNBELIVABLE... NEED DIRECTION:

Aug 2009 Bank America takes $8750.00 from my company (XYZ) that I am one of 11 shareholders, I am an officer and one of two signers

I find out only after hours, and I mean escalated to highest levels, hung up on, LOST IN VOICE MAIL HELL

Here's what I found out...

I signed a personal guarantee with a biz partner WALSH for $2500.00 BACK IN 2002 for a company ABC

It was for(2) credit cards, each with a max of $1250 each totaling $2500

WE SOLD ABC IN 2004

WE dissolved ABC with the Secretary of the State of California in 2005

Turns out Walsh (old biz partner) fraudelently re-opened the account in 2006

Had me removed as a... "Terminated Employee" in 2006

And then the bank extended his credit to $7500.. He then proceeded to Max out and then... he did not pay, they did a charge back against me... and they went after a biz I am a partner in

Business XYZ also uses Bank America...

THEY TOOK THE MONEY right out of XYZ!

Out of a completely different company, different business, different federal identication numbers, different shareholders, not to mention zero connection to him, except for me AND that Bank America was the same Bank for both companies

Can they legally do this?

Need to know who their agent of service is in California, I am thinking suing them in Small Claims. This will make them act somehow.

Need help here please...

Thanks

Fro
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 02:41 PM

What are your grounds against the Bank of America?

Isn't your ex-partner who actually committed a crime (which I trust you have reported) a better "target?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue for pain and suffering in small claims court, California, for a tooth [ 8 Answers ]

Can I sue for the dental bill PLUS pain and suffering. My tooth was broken out when I was eating olives by a large piece of metal that was in the can. I had to get a crown. Can I sue for the cost of the crown plus an additional amount for pain and suffering? I'm in California.

Where to serve small claims court papers to bank of america? [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to serve Bank of America papers. I am going to sue them in small claims court and need to know what address to give. I live in Kansas and I think someone I spoke to gave me a legal dept address in Topeka but then again I have been given 4 different addresses

Need to counter sue for deceptive trade - formal court but small claims judge [ 21 Answers ]

Hello we are in Texas First, I want to say I feel totally helpless to help my dad here. This totally reminds me of when I was raped and then sued by the rapist of all things and all the laws protected him and his rights. I fought through that criminal and the civil case he brought against me -...

Can I sue for defamation in CA small claims court? [ 6 Answers ]

2 months ago I was fired for talking about hockey during the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs (I workd as a temp for 6 mos). The conversations didn't prevent me from doing work (it was slow & I finished all the work given to me), my ex-supe just got fed up and demanded that I never talk about hockey again...

View more questions Search