Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desrtrse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 05:50 PM
    Airguide Instrument Co
    I have an Airguide Home Confort Station. I have been using it with no problems until I dropped it and it switched from F to C on the temp side. I now cannot remember how to change it back to F , nor can I figure it out, Help?!
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 2, 2010, 09:18 PM

It may be a switch on the back ?
    kenas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 02:56 PM
    There is very small switch in the battery compartment. Take the cover off the battery compartment. The switch is in the top, right corner of the compartment. Use a small screwdriver or a kitchen knife to move the switch from C to F.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide instrument co [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get instructions on seetting the airguide barometer? It has 3 faces. On the left is temperature, center is the weather indicator and the far right is the relative humidity.

Airguide [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Airguide barometer with a sticker on the back showing I- 1795 or 1- 1795, presumably a model number? The front of it says "percent relative humidity. Haven't looked at it for 5 yrs. Recently moved to a condo that seems too dry; so I set it out again. Have moved it to three different...

Airguide humitity [ 0 Answers ]

How can I set an Airguide 1 - 2272 model percent relative humidity deceive with no standard reference instrument to check this against? The only other numbers are etched in and I think they are P – 623 – 723 – 766 – 721 with looks like MD below this (poorly etched in)…. By hand as best as I can...

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search