Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bishop1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 07:11 PM
    C++ basics, need clear explanation of...
    Could someone give a very clear and concise explanation of a very basic example program in C++ with showing passing variables by value and by reference.

I need to know exactly how to declare the function.
    How to define the function?
    And how to call the function?

The part I need over-explained is;
    What values are being passed when a variable's address is being passed or value of the variable.
    From what to what and where?

I am fine with the syntax and the basic concept of declaring, defining and calling. Need emphasis on passing variables.

Thanks
    S.Chatterjee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 11:01 AM
    What is the explanation of c++?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking Explanation [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently in grade twelve at high school. In grade eleven, I met this girl. We became excellent friends until the summer began, at which point we fell in love. We were "meant for eachother"... and definently still are. I had the greatest summer of my life with this girl. Anyway, school started...

Microdermabrasion Basics [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody know anything about microdermabrasion? Thanks for any info!

Pre-Calculus - first the basics [ 3 Answers ]

Find the points of intersection of the graphs of the equations: x^2 + y^2 = 5 x - y = 1 Pretty basics, but lets see who's up on calc.

Explanation Anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, Here goes... I'm going to tell a story, and see if anyone can explain it to me. I have this memory. I was in my parents car, my father was driving, and I was iin my mother's lap in the passenger seat. I was apparently too small to comprehend 'all' of their conversation, but I got some of it....

Basement Bathroom Basics [ 3 Answers ]

1970's home with NO rough plumbing and drainage in the basement. Cleanout and soil stack leaves house through foundation to septic at shoulder height. Kitchen and powder above on main floor and 2 baths on upper level (all in the same corner of house). Question: Can I tie into the existing...

View more questions Search