Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfl229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 01:50 PM
    What is the guitar song sung in movie "10" when Dudley moore & Bo Derek go to dinner
    Mariachi band, guitars only, starts "esta noche....". It is not on the soundtrack. Did Mancini write it or is it a real Spanish song?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Hope this helps!

http://www.mp3.com/artist/regalame-esta-noche/summary/ - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
    Quedate Conmigo Esta Noche Sheet Music/Score - Juan Gabriel Sheet...
    Quedate Conmigo Esta Noche Sheet Music, Juan Gabriel, Instant preview, download, play and print from £1.50, €2, $3. Over 30000 original and arranged digital...
    Quedate Conmigo Esta Noche Sheet Music/Score - Juan Gabriel Sheet Music - Download & Print Score - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
    El Campeon, Esta Noche, Brutal mp3s, El Campeon, Esta Noche...
    Dec 21, 2009... Download the full El Campeon, Esta Noche, Brutal album or specific songs. EMusic also has compilations such as greatest hits and rare...
    El Campeon, Esta Noche, Brutal mp3s, El Campeon, Esta Noche, Brutal music downloads, El Campeon, Esta Noche, Brutal songs from eMusic.com - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
    Regalame esta noche, Hablame, Mi eternidad - song, music...
    Regalame esta noche, Hablame, Mi eternidad - song, music... Regalame esta noche. M & Spanish w Roberto Cantoral, French w Jacques Poterat...
    Regalame esta noche, Hablame, Mi eternidad - song, music - Copyright Info - 85k - Cached - Similar pages
    uhafhwuf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 02:04 PM
    The song is called esta noche paso contigo. Bo Derek also says the name of it and tells him it means tonight I spend with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie "Colors": Spanish guitar song in the end [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know the Mexican (?) folk song being played by the gang members on the second to last scene, right before Duval gets shot? Easy little tune but I loved it!

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Dudley Moore movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is a Dudley Moore movie... mid 80's or so. It was about a guy meeting a girl with a young daughter, who I believe was dying of leukemia. They took her to see the "Nutcracker", and on the way home from the ballet, she collasped on the subway, and died shortly afterwards. I know one of...

R&B Song Titled "Looking For You" Re-make done by Kirk Franklin [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the R&B group or person that sang Looking For You?

View more questions Search