Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlstom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 10:24 AM
    No shower cartridge?
    Single handle.Do not know the brand.Installed 8 yrs. Ago and started to leak.Removed handle, the cover plate and unsrewed the next piece, actually 2 pieces, they unscrewed
    By hand.I do not see anything that looks like a cartridge.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 12:41 PM

If you could use your phone and take a picture of the faucet as it looks when it is all together and one of how it looks when you have it apart we might be able to help you.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 22, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    .I do not see anything that looks like a cartridge.
    Did it have a ball,(see image) like Delta valves have? Let me know, Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delta shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

My home has a Delta faucet whereas the cold is actually hot and hot is cold. Just visited a friend and they have the same situation with the same faucet. Assuming something is installed incorrectly? Thank you, Tom

Shower cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove a bad shower cartridge, so I can replace it with a new one?

Shower cartridge installation [ 2 Answers ]

I have replaced a Moen cartridge in my shower. I did not notice the position of the old one when I removed it. Now I have very little water pressure. How do I find the right position for the cartridge? Thank you! >Moved from Forum Help<

Identifying a shower cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

I know that a shower cartridge is most commonly identified by how it looks. However, I came across one recently that I cannot id. It's a single handle, turn to open and adjust valve. The acrylic knob is held on by a metal clip inside the handle (no screw). Behind the knob are the screws holding on...

Remove shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Moen shower control, about 20 years old, no model number evident. The flow, both hot and cold, seems to have gradually diminished. The handle freely moves to both extremes as well as off-on. I tried to remove the cartridge to look for a clog, but couldn't figure out how. I was able to...

View more questions Search