Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nothing2prove Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 09:22 PM
    Obesity
    I'm 14, 5ft.5in. And I weigh around 220 lbs. how do I lose weight to fit my schedule?:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2006, 09:28 PM
    Eat more fruits and vegetables and salads.

It breakfast, lunch and small meal for supper. Snack in between these meals with healthy snacks. Yogurt.

Excersice. Walking up the stairs. Jogging. Walking. Are all good for losing wieght.

One more thing, or many more. Cut out cola, caffiene, junk food.

Do not eat late at night. DRINK WATER, AND PLENTY OF WATER.

Okay now what is a 14 year old doing with a schedule?

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2006, 02:53 PM
    What exactly is your schedule? When does school start? Do you do anything after school?

That being said, the good news is your at a perfect age to lose this weight, your metabolism is never going to be this high. I personally recommend the Atkins diet because I've lost a lot of weight with it. I'd also recommend getting Whey protein powder and making smooties with it. It will fill you up and it's good for you.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 13, 2006, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    What exactly is your schedule? When does school start? Do you do anything after school?

I personally recommend the Atkins diet because I've lost a lot of weight with it.
    Teens and children need to get all supplements, not just protein and fat. Cutting out entire food groups, especially some of the healthiest food groups, and especially at this age could potentially cause problems in the developing stages of life and in the future. I know I'm sounding a little dramatic, but there is a reason the health agencies suggest eating in all five food groups, particularly in the grains and vegetables (both excluded from meals when using Atkins). Also, When you say, "It worked for me", a persons ability to lose wait differs from person to person, so it may not work on this particular individual. What if the person were to gain more weight. Anyway, I'm just saying this for the overall well-being of the asker.
    ravenette Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Dec 30, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing2prove
    im 14, 5ft.5in. and i weigh around 220 lbs. how do i lose weight to fit my schedual?:confused:
    Have you ever tried the carb. Diets and mix it up with not eating after 6pm at night. You can write for I have struggled with my weight all my life. I know what to do its doing it that is the problem. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is obesity a genetic factors? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask if obesity a genetic factor? My sister has been overweight almost all of her life, and now her sixteen year old daughter is facing this too. Though she has just started putting on weight during her summer vacations, but now we all are worried. I have heard of Diet Pills which help to...

View more questions Search