Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antisa5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 04:53 AM
    Wind speed
    Hello there, I’m doing some research from wind energy and I now have problem. I have wind speed measurement from two sites with distance about 15 miles between them. One site have lot of holes in measurements and another site is complete. The question is: how can I do some correlation to fill holes in measurements on another site?? I know that I can do some correlation but I do not know procedure and formulas. Measurement are for every 10 min.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient Sunbeam Mixmaster only runs at full speed (speed control not fuctional) [ 19 Answers ]

I wonder what's wrong? It's a wonderful antique. Looks not too different to this: Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer : Target It has a variable speed control. All of a sudden it no longer responds to the speed dial but runs top speed constantly. What is wrong and how might I go about fixing...

Wind Loads on Beach Houses at wind speeds of 130mph [ 4 Answers ]

How to I find the wind load for speeds at 130 mph?

Jet speed against the wind [ 2 Answers ]

A jet takes the same time to travel 2500 km %.555 with the wind as it does to travel 1900 km 2.555against the wind. If its speed relative to the air is 450 km/hr, what is the speed of the wind? I came up with a wind speed of 3 Km/hr Not sure how to put in a formula.

You may select the calm wind runway when the wind velocity is [ 2 Answers ]

The calm wind runway when the wind velocity is

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.