Ask
    1358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 04:36 AM
    Improving communication
    English
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2010, 04:48 AM
    Well that's a start, but what is the question ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improving as a student [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm starting school in August and I want to be able to learn how to be a better student... I want to improve my skills. I just have a few questions concerning that. 1) How can I become better at avoiding or eliminating distractions? 2) How can I be successful with time management...

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

Improving this Memo [ 5 Answers ]

To: All Employees From: B.J. Blackwell Date: February 3rd 2006 Re: Parking Violations Parking violations have worsened and on behalf of management a memo was prepared to take action to prevent the problem. The main issue is individuals parking in the wrong zones including visitors’ zones...

Improving my grass [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Indianapolis, In and it is February now. I have a lawn that used to be a horse pasture and it has a mixture of many kinds of weeds and grasses along with real grass of unknown kind. I want to know how to improve my grass growth and reduce my weeds and other grasses. What can I do in...

View more questions Search