Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwrigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units.
    We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Hot water pressure issue [ 2 Answers ]

We are on well water, cold water pressure is fine--hot water pressure is almost none existent. Our hot water is integrated through our furnace and it is 30yrs old. We have been in our house for 4 yrs and the hot water pressure was not an issue until the last 6 months. Would it also effect how...

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

Sudden loss of hot water pressure, and then it comes back? [ 2 Answers ]

Last weekend we lost most of the pressure on the hot water side of every faucet in the house. The pressure was low, but sufficient - now we can't even get a drip out of the upstairs shower. We had one plumber look at it, who said it was either a clogged pipe (35 year old galvanized) or a slab leak,...

Hot & Cold Water Pressure An Issue [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bought a house. Our water pressure is terrible and the hot water is even worse. :( (Basically dribbles out.) Are the two problems correctable by adjusting the "cut-in, cut-out" pressure? The well is about 50 feet from the house. Pressure tank inside the house in the basement which is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.