Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki_vy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 05:57 PM
    What is the correct way?
    My parenst own their house and want to put my name on the trust. However, I'm married but my parents do not want my husband to have his name on it. What is the correct ways of doing this?

Nikki
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 26, 2006, 06:53 PM
    You mention a trust, if a trust exists then a atty most likely prepared it. So go to the atty to add your name.

If its just a matter of adding you to the deed, they need to file a quit claim deed to deed the house to the three of you.
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Nov 27, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_vy
    My parenst own their house and want to put my name on the trust. However, I'm married but my parents do not want my husband to have his name on it. What is the correct ways of doing this?

Nikki
    Get an attorney who specializes in "trusts" to modify the TRUST paperwork to make you as the beneficiary of the trust since the trust holds title to the property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correct word use [ 3 Answers ]

Incorrect: It is essential that you are on time. Correct: It is essential that you be on time. Incorrect: He suggested that we should meet at the train. Correct: He suggested that we meet ate the train. Please can you tell me what is the logic behind using "be" instead of "are" in the first...

Correct Alphabetizing Practice [ 5 Answers ]

My boss is telling me that it is not correct to file "Mc" in front of the "M's" in other words before "Ma". I always thought it was a rule. Does anyone know the correct rule? Thank You.:confused:

Correct Form [ 1 Answers ]

If a guy is neither a citizen of United States of America nor a permanent Resident of USA. Can he use Form 1040 for filing his return.

How to correct a wrong filing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert One of my friends approached me with a problem, I wanted to get your opinion in this regard. He is an Indian citizen and has arrived into US in August 2005. This is his very first tax filing. He took someone's suggestion and went to a tax filing agency and filed his...

Is This Correct? [ 13 Answers ]

Could someone tell me if I have these correct and if not what'd I do wrong. Thank you. January 8 Purchased a one-year insurance policy, effective February 1, for $3,360. Debit: Insurance Expense Credit: Prepaid Insurance Completed several consulting jobs, which totaled $52,000. Cash of...

View more questions Search