Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 03:30 PM
    One Man Small Business Owner - Which Turbo Tax is for me?
    I started my own one man small business last year for the first time. Registered with the state of Florida, Registered with the city & county that I live in. No money coming in yet.

I own my home and employed as a part-timer. Not married, no children, no alimony.

Which Turbo Tax would you recommend me to use.

Thanks in advance,

Scotty
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 04:26 AM

Any turbo tax that will let you do schedule C (Form 1040).
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 04:56 AM

Thanks, I see two options... shorter Form 1040-EZ or Form 1040A. Which one? The only money spent on my business is material things, not for labor.

Thanks, Scott

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a small business owner and I am being sued [ 14 Answers ]

I own a small antique car dealership in Florida. We sell cars from the 50s and 60s over the internet. Last year I bought a 1959 project car and it has been restored by my mechanic and some other contracted labor. In July 2008, I sold the car to a customer in New Jersey. I exposes 24 photos on...

Starting Small Business for Tax Relief [ 1 Answers ]

I have only 4 years to retire. My mortgage is paid and have just some Employee Business Expences that I deduct and Property tax . However that will probably not be enough this year for my the usual Schedule A deductions which I deducted interest on mortgage in the past that in the past lower my tax...

Canadian Income Tax - leasing and small business [ 6 Answers ]

I need help understanding lease write off and how it will affects my tax return. Example: I earn $50,000 per yr in my career and have a small business (sole proprietorship) that I earn $2,000 per yr. If I lease a vehicle under my business that costs me $1000 per month I understand I can write...

Small Business Tax Refund [ 3 Answers ]

I own an online publication that I operate from my home and is sponsored by advertisers. I started it in August. What goes into deciding whether a small business gets a tax refund? Thanks you.

View more questions Search