Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpatel8806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Animated movie in outer space around early-mid 90s
    If you've played the game Starcarft some of the characters were similar (humans and protoss). It was also a little similar to the movie Treasure Planet. The bad guys were the "protoss" looking people in the movie. They were blue colored. Also the only scene I can remember is when the main character is flying a spaceship through a planet that's about to explode or something... I need the name of this movie... I've wasted hours of my time trying to figure out the name of it... Someone please help!

THANKS!!
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 22, 2010, 12:17 PM

Titan A.E. (2000) Give this one a shot...
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 22, 2010, 12:19 PM
    http://www.prad.de/images/tv/le32a656f1-f06.jpg here are some images...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Early - mid 90s animated kid's show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a early - mid 90s kid's show. It was a computer generated show. It involved 5 planets (I think) that had engine and the people were like fire people, ice people, rock people and I think there were others. There was also a war involved.

Early 90s Animated Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have questions about two animated movies. I'm pretty sure they were made in the nineties because that's when I was little and watched them. I only remember bits and pieces of each movie:confused:. Anyway, The first one has a little girl, I'm pretty sure she has blonde hair. She is like...

Late 80s/early 90s ANIMATED movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK I know SOMEONE has got to know what movie I am talking about.. just like the rest of you, I continue to believe this is a dream... All I can remember is it was about an ANIMATED little girl who was very very small and interacted with insects.. for some reason I remember the insects being...

Animated movie from mid 90s [ 8 Answers ]

This was an animated movie that came out around 1994 or 95. All I remember about this movie is it was about a little boy and he goes on some kind of adventure. I don't even remember what the adventure was. I remember having a coloring book that went with it. I don't think it was disney but I...

View more questions Search