Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeysam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Hamton Bay outdoor light fixture... how to replace a dead light bulb.
    I have to see if one of the glass panels slides up or down or left and right.
    It does not appear that the top or bottom is removable.
    Don't have instruction guide... don't know the model number

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Light Bulb in Hampton Bay Halogen Pendant Light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay track lighting system in my dining room and need to replace a couple of bulbs that have gone out. How does the fixture come apart to replace the bulb? The globe is shaped like an inverted champagne flute and it has a frosted cover inside covering the halogen bulb, but the flute...

Replace chain pull from light on light/fan fixture [ 2 Answers ]

I pulled the chain out of its housing that controls only the light on my kitchen light/fan fixture. I went to a hardware store and the clerk sold me a little fixture with three wires, pink, white and black. When I took my fixture apart, I found my fixture has a two wire little round thing where...

Outdoor light fixture [ 5 Answers ]

I want to frost the glass on an outdoor light fixture that is mounted on the wall of my porch. The glass is clear and you can see the light bulb. I am hoping to camouflage the light bulb during the day and thought frosting the glass would help. Unsure what product to use that harsh sunlight will...

Replacing light bulb on a Hamton Bay Windward Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to find a way to remove the cap from this celing fan so that I can change the light bulb. The fan has three tiers, the middle is where the blades are. The fan is a Hampton Bay Windward in white with the frosted glass. Can anyone help?:confused:

Light-bulb change in HB fixture? [ 2 Answers ]

The condo unit I bought has a Hampton Bay light fixture in the kitchen (flushmount, 2-lights, 60w, frosted glass)... this sounds funny to type these words, but how do I change the bulbs? Does the glass portion unscrew? Does the fixture pull-down from the ceiling? I am very hesitant to monkey...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.