Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brumit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 10:39 AM
    Movie/name, a guy bully's town people, omeone killed him and nobody seen a thing.
    Looking for movie about a guy that bully's everybody in town, and one of the town's people kill the bully, every body seen it go down, the sheriff ask everybody who kill the guy and everybody tells him they didn' see anything, the towns people was glad the bully was dead. This movie might be about 20yr old
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 10:53 AM

In Broad Daylight
    brumit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 10:55 AM

Thank You
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 11:03 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a guy hunting people [ 3 Answers ]

This movie came out in the early 90's I think. I know its about this guy who hunts people for fun when the cross onto his land. I know there is a plane crash and this woman is looking for her husband she meets this guy and he tricks her into his cabin where she finds hew husbands coat. I know the...

90s movie- family goes to western town and people have green goo in them [ 3 Answers ]

There is a family with parents and a daughter and son. There are clones or something of everyone also (but they are made of green goo). I think they have to sign into this guestbook in the hotel they stay in as well, and if they don't they get in trouble haha. Um one scene the daughter has to roll...

View more questions Search