Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabreezzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 10:29 AM
    eye keeps twitching and small bump under eyebrow bone
    My right eye keeps twitching, it happens at random times during the day every day. I also have a small bump on the bone surrounding that eye the bump doesn't hurt but the eye twitching is very annoying is there anything I can do to stop it.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 04:40 PM

Go to the doctor. I cannot diagnose you online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My right eye keep twitching. [ 4 Answers ]

These couple days, my right eye keeping twitching, and is very annoying. My friend tole me that it means I will have either good news or bad news. Is that true ?

Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?

Twitching of eye [ 4 Answers ]

I'm curious to know why my left eye twitches. It only twitches in the upper left corner like a little muscle spasm with no pain. It's been happening for about 5 days now off and on. I'm guessing I need a vacation?? :confused::o:):D

Bump in bone near start of nose [ 1 Answers ]

At the begging of my nose it goes uplike a roller coaster.. lol... it goes up a little though,and then goes down what's up with that . It really annoys me.as a kid I had a perfect nose then I got in alotta fights and got punched a lot you think that's why .

View more questions Search