Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asifg_ok1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 03:17 AM
    How to set hijri & gregorian date on form access 2007
    Kindly help me in two areas,
    1- I have design a database of "Receiving and Sending document" I want to input both date "Hijri & Gregorian" when I set date format from control panel it show only one format I need both, how I set it?
    2- I want to show report with date filter that user selects starting and ending date and see the record. How is it possible?
    Thanks for your kind reply
    Syed Asif
    suhari Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2010, 04:43 AM

use xp_umalqura(Beta). It an Extended Stored procedure designed to integrate the UmALQura Hijri Conversion algorithm with Microsoft SQL Server 2000. By calling the xp_umalqura extended stored procedure (ESP) from SQL Server 2000, you can convert any Hijri date to its equivalent Gregorian datetime value and vice versa using the UmAlQura Algorithm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EditBox in Ribbon Access 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for vba code that Clears an editBox on the Ribbon. But the code should not be fired by the editBox but rather from another button on the Ribbon. Joe

Autonumber fields in Access 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

In Access 2007, when I create a new table, it defaults to an ID field that is autonumber. That is great and works as expected. When I create another field within the same table and want it to also autonumber, that is not a presented option when I try to format that field. How do I set a second...

Access 2007 eula & gen'l question(s) [ 3 Answers ]

Bit o' background: 1. I've become proficient with DatabasePro and give it a 7 out of 10. It does what I want database-wise but difficult to get to web display. 2. I give Zoho Creator 8.5 out of 10. It's free and online, but I fear one day they'll go away or start charging. 3. I've...

Obtaining my 2007 w2 via online access [ 8 Answers ]

Where do I go online to obtain a copy of my 2007 w2?

Access 2007 Runtime FREE! [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft has released the Runtime file for Access 2007 as a free download. This runtime allows users to run Access 2007 compatible databases without having purchased Access or Office Pro. Also free is the Developer Extensions that allow you to package an Access app with the Runtime in an...

View more questions Search