Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trutheseeker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 12:46 AM
    If you were convicted can you still join the union
    A friend of mine has a son that is finishing up his 5 year term in prison and wanted to know if he could join the labor union, I have never dealt with this so I have no idea about any of this.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 05:47 PM

Sorry this has gone so long unanswered. Yes he is allowed to join a union. The only restriction he would have is if it involves something beyond his terms of parole or if he would have to deal with security issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I join painters union in boston? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I join painters union in Boston? Is it easy to get work? I am a 50 year old female with 25 years exp. JACKIE

Can union member start union shop [ 4 Answers ]

Can a union member open a union shop?

Can A Convicted Felon Join the Military [ 2 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a grandtheft and have been to prison and done my time can I be in the military now or not. I'm on no prohbation or parole.

How to join a union [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has worked in construction - mainly painting for years - but the work is so unstable and no benefits... I work as a designer - no benefits either and we have a child - so at least one of us needs benefits form work. He wants to join a labor/construciton union but doesn't know how to...

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

View more questions Search