Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redraven483 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 07:11 PM
    A sci fi show that is like x-files meets the middleman?
    I recall an episode of this sci-fi show where the two main characters, a man and woman detective team, have to figure out how to contain a monster that was born from fat taken out of plastic surgery patients that was not properly disposed of. They have to destroy it but normally I think they try to catch the monsters on the show. The team worked for an orginazation that had the feel of a cop office. They may have even been a secret department within a cities police department.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:13 PM

Could you be thinking of " the wharehouse"?

Or Eureka ?

Otherwise it sounds like an episode of DrWho.
    redraven483 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Could you be thinking of " the wharehouse"?

Or Eureka ?

Otherwise it sounds like an episode of DrWho.
    No. Those are some of my favorite shows. It was on the sci-fi channel early one morning. It was probably one of the many shows that never get passed the first season. And I think it was late 90's - early 2000.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:32 PM

Im drawing a blank. The only other one like what your describing is a new one. That would be Sanctuary. In that they chase monsters and normally capture them. Amanda Tapping is the star.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 30, 2010, 05:35 AM

It's Season 1 Episode 5 "The Waste" from the series "Special Unit 2";

Special Unit 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Special Unit 2: The Waste episode on TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Can you tell me the name of a sci-fi show [ 3 Answers ]

Hello does anybody know the name of a sci-fi show which was in black and white probaby 50s or 60s it was about a guy in a rocket suit and it always left a great cliffhanger at the end of each eposide .I thought it was called the rocket man but can't find anything about it on the net.can anybody...

Sci Fi show from 90's, I think? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a series that I watched a couple episodes of. I am thinking it was late 90's early 2000's maybe. The show centered around a kid / young man that could directly interface with technology. Sorry I can't remember anymore but it has been bothering me.

View more questions Search