Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blindpilot_v1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 02:21 PM
    90s cartoon where a king is fighting snake people
    I am trying to find a 90's cartoon series about a king who's family is turned to stone buy some sort of snake warrior. He then has to fight an army of snake people to get a jewel to free his family. It is driving me crazy trying to find this. Any help would be greatly appreciaed, thank you so much.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 11:40 AM

Conan the Adventurer (animated series)
    blindpilot_v1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Thank you very much... EXCELSIOR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Beings with bizare fighting powers (cartoon) [ 2 Answers ]

A cartoon series a an evil group, one of them a vampire or count. They kind of live in a air-ship or vehicle that could beam them up or down. They are up against a group of human or human like creatures with super or bizare fighting powers. A girl was kiled by the vampire and found the Lady of...

90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not referring to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if I'm correct.the characters...

View more questions Search