Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iaskquestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Why am I so thin I am 18 years old but so thin how can I inrease it
    See I am 18 years old male but I am so thin I mean I am thin . My details are as - weight 45kg , waist - 25 or 26(how can I increase it as it is too thin) height - 5.6 , how can I increase weight and waist I want to change myself I want best answer
    leifweaver Posts: 39, Reputation: 11

Feb 20, 2010, 09:14 PM

You have a higher than average metabolism. You can take one of three approaches I will explain each one and what it does.
    1) You can increase the about of sugar that you eat, especially sodas. Sucrose and Fructose mostly get converted into fat, and the also inhibit a signal to your brain saying that you are full, so you eat more than you would otherwise.
    2) Crash diet, and then go off the diet. Crash dieting slows down your metabolism. This is why people reach a "plateau weight" when they diet. After your metabolism slows, it will be easier for you to gain weight. If you go this route, be sure to take vitamin supplements.
    3) Live with it. Your metabolism slows down naturally as you age. You are likely to be thin well into your 30s, and then you will start looking great.

Hope that helps.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 12:52 AM

Talk to your doctor about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am too thin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20, 5'10 and 8 stone, which is 2 stone underweight for my height. But seriously, I eat more than any of my overweight friends. I have never watched what I ate, I literally eat what I want. But recently I've begun to lose weight despite eating more food with higher calorie content. I...

Too thin [ 2 Answers ]

What could possibly cause my healthy 9 year old husky mix to weigh only 27 pounds. She has always been thin and now I guess I am starting to be concerned by this.

I'm very thin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm very thin I want to have very good chest and biceps Help in this I want to look great I'm 19 years 110lbs 168 cms :(

So thin [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 5 ft my weight 72 ponds I tired of being so thin when I go to beach I feel ashame I also I worrid about marriage, I can't carry something's I need to gain weight I lost my mind how can I do

View more questions Search