Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoreyM0290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Honda civic won't crank?
    Brand new starter. Good battery. Won't even turn over. What could be wrong?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 11:52 AM

This link should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Run the tests in the link. It may be a bad ignition switch, in which case you want to check it for wear, pitting, or melting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda civic dx crank won't turn over /start [ 23 Answers ]

I havea honda civic 1993 dx whit automatic , when trying to start I will get crank but not turn over(start) , no fuel or spark. The engine light will stay on and won't give any code when jumped. The main relay(mitzubarz-0132) won't "click" when in on position. Map sensor will get around...

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

My honda civic crank but won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I got a 98 honda civic I just bought. Everything was running fine until I rewired the radio.cuz it was wired wrong. I accidentally touch the negative and positive wire to together and now the car won't start. Id check all the fuses already it all seem to be fine.. please help me find the solution .

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

94 honda civic dx won't start, no crank or click. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 94 honda civic dx. My civic was running really good until I got out of work and it just didn't want to start. I turn the key on and all the lughts on the dash turn on, then I I try starting and it just doesn't do anything at all, no crank, clicks nothing. The fuel pumo is working. If a...

View more questions Search