Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 26, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Small buss. Grant
    As a mother of seven I would love to know where to apply for a small buss. Grant. I would love to better the life for my children and own my own buss. I have no money just dreams. Is there any where online I can apply. Please help my dreams come true.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 1, 2007, 04:07 PM
    You have a better chance of getting a Small Business Administration loan.

That requires a good business plan, however.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buss bar [ 14 Answers ]

When adding a neutral/grounding buss bar to the main panel how do you connect to the existing bar. I was told at home depot to just butt them edge to edge.

Nonprofit grant management fee [ 3 Answers ]

Can a nonprofit request a "fee" for managing a grant? For example: XYZ Nonprofit Corp will be applying for a grant from ABC Foundation. ABC Foundation approached XYZ about running a program on their behalf and offered a grant to XYZ for this purpose. Can XYZ request a 10 - 15% grant management...

Looking for help with my internet buss [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying build me a web internet store like bussines www.soldiersandgaer.com Going need rebuild my site need advice on building Also any know places to find whole sale product or drop shippers I'm Tommy

Free grant guide [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a free grant guide?

Should I grant someone right to use/edit my writings for a non profit organization [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I was asked by a non profit organization and individual therapist to write a letter. The topic/organization is called HABIT - Healthy Alternative and Body Image Tools. We are trying to get into elementary schools and high schools to educate kids on eating disorders. Well I ended up...

View more questions Search