Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 04:12 AM
    Does keeping fully occupied prevent loneliness ?
    I try to keep myself fully occupied, but I still get this feeling of loneliness.
    How does one prevent loneliness?
    EssenceX123 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 04:51 AM

Look in the mirrow, smile for yourself and say "hi! m goin out to get me a life!"
    Lool I know but it works for me. Its kind of theraputic.
    And then looking good helps. So, do your hair, put on some make up, dress in smthn nice AND THEN just go out and.. maybe hang with friends.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 05:56 AM

Keeping busy keeps one alone.

Where is the social interactions when someone is busy?

Work can't be the only life we have,it's called work for a reason.

Socialize,find a cause to support,get involved in something that requires effort,other than a job/work,etc.

Seek others with similar interests and try for interaction with them, some find it in here,others require more in the real world, or in between... for balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord showing apartment while occupied [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is legal for a landlord to show an apartment while it is still occupied. I have satisfied my lease and am moving in 30 days. She keeps giving my telephone number to people who are calling me wanting to view. I told her to stop so now she is going to just show the place...

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

What's the best way to keep occupied? [ 22 Answers ]

I just want to know what people think. I get bored sometimes. I'm usually home a lot, I don't have a car, not too many hang out friends. I love to read... I do that a lot when I am bored. I was just wondering what everyone else does to stay occupied. Thanks for the help

Requirement for Owner Occupied Condominium (CA) [ 3 Answers ]

We purchased a duplex and are converting it to a 2-unit condominium. The local Planning Commission and City Council have already approved the rezoning. We are about ready to submit the CC&R document along with the tentative site map. We want to include a provision that both units must be owner...

Occupied Japan cups and saucers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the value of "made in Occupied Japan" china? I have a few cups and saucers that I've inherited from grandparents. I'd like to sell them but have no idea of their value. Any good websites where I might find the answers?

View more questions Search