Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HollyRPercival Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 02:45 AM
    Does anybody know what part of Yugoslavia the Ujdur family could have been from?
    Does anybody know what part of Yugoslavia the Ujdur/Udjur family could have been from? And what part the area is now called?
    jeff1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 03:10 AM
    imehrvatsko.net - Ime / Prezime - Ujdur
    According to this website most of the Ujdur are form city Opuzen in Croatia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opuzen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

New Baby, seems fianc? Only wants part time family [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, <my Fiancé and I had a baby in Sept he is 4 months old and going through this phase of not wanting to sleep anywhere but in mommy's arms so all day while trying to cook supper, do dishes and laundry and taking care of my fiance's crazy dog who wakes baby up, I'm trying to get baby to sleep...

Mother-in-law says I'm not part of family [ 3 Answers ]

I married my husband 6 months ago. It was his 3rd, my 2nd so we just eloped. His mother and I used to be very close until a year ago when we rented a condo together. She had invited my immediate family herself for a visit one afternoon, but was very cold and rude to them that afternoon. She...

View more questions Search