Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LanieLou Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 20, 2010, 02:28 AM
    50's Sci Fi movie where aliens are balls of light
    The aliens take over the bodies of an elderly couple who died in an auto accident (I think). I haven't seen this movie since I was 12, so 40 years has dulled my memory a bit. Still, I keep wishing I knew the title of this movie! Thanks for any help!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 10:10 AM

The older version of, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Feb 21, 2010, 11:44 PM

I will check that movie out, but I remember seeing it years ago and I don't recall there only being two aliens and that the aliens manifested themselves as floating balls of light.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 10:38 AM

Thank you for responding. I will continue to search also. Blessings
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 22, 2010, 11:56 AM

Strange Invaders (1983) I almost can guarantee it is this one...

Feb 22, 2010, 10:02 PM

I thank you both, but the movie I am looking for was Black & White and I saw it as a kid (I'm 52... wish I had been a kid in 1983 -lol!) I do remember that some of the action took place in a cave and that the two aliens had names when they talked to each other, and were very disappointed when they were foiled at the end and zipped away. Definitely a B movie!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 23, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Sounds like The Cape Canaveral Monsters (1960)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50's sci-fi movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this was a 50's or early 60's sci-fi movie which had elephant trunked, turtle like aliens that crawled along the ground and latched on to people and animals to suck dry! The title eludes me, can't seem to find on any lists.

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

50's sci-fi movie with increasingly powerful magnet [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie with an ever increasingly powerful magnet that is destroyed By overfeeding it in a power-plant? I can't find the title to this movie.

View more questions Search