Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikes_girl1703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Who sings the song I love you this much it's a country song
    I need to know the name of a country song some of the lyrics are: I love you this much and I'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too however long it takes I'm never giving up no matter what I love you this much... his arms where stretched out as far as they'd go nailed to the cross for the whole world to know I love you this much and I'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too...
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 19, 2010, 09:16 PM
    I believe that you are referring to the song performed by Jimmy Wayne, entitled, I Love You This Much.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this country song? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings red sails in the sunset?

Who sings this country song? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings country song with good directions and turnup greens in the song.. ::cool:

Who sings this old country song? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering who sings this older country song,some of the words in the song is ring around the roses and boy I loved that girl,any clue I thought it was colin raye but I don't think its him any help would be appreciatated kevin:)

Who sings this country song I love you more? [ 1 Answers ]

Id give you my seat on the train to heaven if only one of us could go- give every ounce of blood in my body if no pain you'd ever know- your kiss tells me you need me more than anyone before...

View more questions Search