Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logli park Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Can I produce and sell a piece of equipment that someone else owns the patent on
    I want to pruduce and sell ellectric conducters that someone else owns the patents to can I do that

Feb 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Can I produce and sell a piece of equipment that someone else owns the patent on
    Can I produce and sell an electric conducter if someone else owns the patent to it

Feb 19, 2010, 12:09 PM

Can I make and sell a electri conducter if someone else owns the patent to it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 07:50 PM

Yes, merely get their permission or pay them for the rights to use it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Owns a Piece of Land [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Orange County, CA in a mobilehome park. I want to find out who owns the land this mobilehome park is on. The property address is I believe the land is leased, but is there a way I can find out who the land is leased from> Help?

Troubleshoot a piece of equipment [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a Buchi Rotavapor. It is a piece of scientific equipment to get solvent out. It has a heating bath. The temperature control malfunctioned. I wonder any expert here could point me the way to troubleshoot? The unit is supposed to set to specific temperature. On the heating element is...

How do I find out who owns a piece of land? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out who owns a piece of land?:)

Wiring a 5o amp disconnect circuit for a piece of cooking equipment [ 1 Answers ]

I concerned about the cost of running #6 wire/ for a 3ph 50 amp disconnect. I know wire cost has increased substantially within last year or so. What should I expect as a cost for a job of this type-5-6 hours---30-40 feet run?

View more questions Search