Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MovieLover83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Girl took a key that was tied around a woman's neck
    Remember watching a movie when I was young. Don't know the name. I only remember a few things. There was this lady who could change her head. She had a hallway full of differen't styles of head. She kept them locked. She had the key tied around her neck. This little girl wanted to open the case with the heads, so she snuck into the lady's room and got the key that was around her neck. Anyone know what movie this is?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 19, 2010, 10:55 AM

It might be this one. I haven't seen it, but it comes up on this site

Return to Oz (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french key board ? [ 3 Answers ]

How to opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french keyboard

While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement [ 2 Answers ]

While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement abd I don't have other key board any other solutions

Need a woman's interpretation [ 50 Answers ]

I've been dating someone for 8 months and I love her a lot. Since she quit her job, she has been on "vacation" and having fun. She has been hanging out with a new girl friend she met about 3 weeks ago. They go everywhere together. They go shopping, get tattoos, and go lay out at the beach. ...

A woman's prayer [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom to understand my man, love to forgive him, and patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death. Amen.

View more questions Search