Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejsagar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 10:03 AM
    How to increase text size of emial recd
    When I print emials recd they are are in veryt small print. I want 14 pt font always how do fix that
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2010, 02:46 PM
    I agree, some more information would be helpful in providing a good answer. Are you printing the emails through webmail such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or do you have a desktop client such as Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to increase penice size [ 1 Answers ]

How to increas penise size

How do I increase breast size? [ 1 Answers ]

HI Mam, How do I increase my breast size.. :(

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

Text Size [ 2 Answers ]

Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you

Text Size in IE keeps changing [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows XP. I have IE 6.0. It's bugging the heck out of me because the text size of pages I visit keeps changing, goes to either largest or smallest. I want to keep it at medium. I couldn't find any setting in the Internet Options under Tools that would fix...

View more questions Search