Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karanb27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 11:10 PM
    What are black dots that you get behind the head of the penis?
    I have been got a black dot on my penis behind the head of my penis what is it, it doesn't hurt or cause any pain, is it anything to be worried about?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 11:40 PM

We really can't tell you. You'll have to see a doctor.

It could be nothing, it could be something, only a doctor can tell you for sure.

Don't leave your reproductive health up to people on the internet. No one can diagnose you, even a doctor, without seeing the dot and without doing tests.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on the under the head and on the tip of my penis? What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have little red dots underneath the head and around the bottom of urinateing hole what is this and what should I do?

Read dots on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Am 25yrs of age and after several sexual activities with my girllfriend, I noticed some red dots on the head of my penis.can someone help .thxs

White dots on penis head [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 14 years old and for a while I have noticed white dots on the base of my penis head, It doesn't irratate me but it is really worrying me, my penis head also sometimes smells, horrible. Please help because I am too shy tell my parents and go to the doctors about it.

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

Very Small, white dots under the penis head [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have these very small and white dots under my penis head, and I researched it and a recurring answer is Genital Warts (HPV6 or something... ). The only thing is, I have never had sex or oral sex in my whole life and I'm 16. I saw pictures of a few genital warts, and non of them look like what...

View more questions Search