Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 05:26 PM
    I am searching for a movie
    I an looking for a movie it has to be in the 00's to 05' about a college student that falls in love with a girl and at the end of the movie he finds out that the girl was just experimenting on him to see how easy it is to change a persons character... he kind of a geek and she changed his hole appearance and then she dumped him... any help please?? Thanks
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 18, 2010, 05:31 PM

It's The Shape of Things (2003)
    akis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Thanks for the help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie [ 5 Answers ]

A movie (80s) with a young boy on a HAM radio in the upper northwest (or even Alaska) who is helping solve a crime.. . great, great movie.. . want to find it again.. . help, please.. .

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Searching for a movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I am searching for a fillm in which the hand (I don't remember the left or right) of the hero become uncontrollable and starts killing others and those who dies becomes ghosts. I don't even remember the year of the movie. Please help me guys...

Searching for a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the movie titled, When Suzanna Smiles?

I am searching for the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man finds a book in a used bookstore and there's a name and address in it. He writes the young lady. During their writing to each other; he has to go to war. They arrange to meet at Grand Central Station at 7:00 pm on his return from war. He will recognize her by a rose on her lapel. She...

View more questions Search