Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yortel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Im trying to find out the name of a movie that came ķut somewhere Btw 82 to 87 there w
    Im trying to find out the name of a movie that came ķut somewhere Btw 82 to 87 there was a character he shot his arrows very fast and had a keen sense of the forest he never spoke much but knew when there was danger he died in the movie
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 18, 2010, 12:59 PM

The character was 'Crow'

Hawk the Slayer (1980)
    yortel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    The character was 'Crow'

Hawk the Slayer (1980)
    Thanks Gekko its been killing me I kept confusing the movie with Legend... I watched it when I was a kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has Queen Latifa in it. Her and her sisters are bank robbers and Queen Latifa dies in the end

Trying to find 70's or 80's kung fu movie. [ 1 Answers ]

A kung fu movie in which the fighter usually grabs his opponents and rolls with them on the ground something like 20 or more times every time he fights someone movie was made in 70s or 80s The same fighter also was walking in desert with girl (possibly a princess) I'm not sure but I think...

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

Trying to find out a name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

It is a biker movie with a ex football player in it. The bad guys name in the movie was chains.

Trying to find movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie has Queen Latifa in it. Her and her sisters are bank robbers and Queen Latifa dies in the end. Latifa dresses like they are in calli.

View more questions Search